Welcome to Seven Hills State School and our learning community. We are confident that your association with our school will be a happy and productive one for you and your child. The primary years of schooling are important in a child’s development as they provide the foundation for future success as lifelong learners.
At Seven Hills State School we offer:
- A friendly, caring parent community.
- Outstanding Academic achievement.
- Environment focus with nature trail, permaculture gardens and chicken club.
- French lesson for all students years 1 to 6.
- Music, philosophy and sport for prep to year 6.
- 12 acres supervised grounds for play and learning.
- Dedicated teachers and staff.
- City school with a country atmosphere.