Welcome to Seven Hills State School P&C Association. Joining the P&C is a great way to keep informed, to contribute to the quality education of your children and to make new friends. Your contribution can be as large or as small as you can manage, but your ongoing support of the P&C Association is invaluable.
Not only will you be supporting the school community but you will be supported by the school community. You can learn new skills, and gain a clear understanding of how the school operates. This is a great opportunity to share in the school’s decision-making process and shape the future.
The work you do is appreciated, needed and fundamental to the development of a successful school community. A signed registration form is required each year if you wish to attend meetings or just receive minutes and reports from various working groups (Sports, Music, Fundraising, Community Care, Tuckshop and Uniform Shop).
All parents of children attending our school are very welcome to attend the Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) meetings. They are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month alternating between face-to-face at 7.00pm in the School Library and online via teams and will be advertised in the school newsletter.
The agenda and minutes are emailed out prior to meetings to P&C members, so that all are aware of matters of interest. If you cannot attend meetings you are still welcome to receive all of these emails, so that the lines of communication always remain open. Please don't feel shy about attending meetings. The members are friendly and we welcome all parents and community members. You can contact the P&C president via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The P&C provides financial support to students who are selected to represent the school in sporting teams or individual sporting events.
- The student must be selected to represent the school at a Met-East level to compete in state or national level.
- The student can only claim reimbursement for compulsory expenses
- The maximum claim is $200 per student per annum for state representation and $300 per annum for national representation – once this limit is reached for each student no further contributions will be made by the P&C
The following must be emailed through to email@example.com :
1. An Expense Claim form containing parent details and bank account for reimbursement
2. A receipt which shows the costs have already been incurred (the P&C cannot provide a contribution in advance)
Your P&C executive includes:
Expressions of interest invited for this position